Friday, March 3, 2017

Welcome to Trapped in a World of Writing - Shuffle

Hello, world!  It is I, ShuffleCat And I am now a part of this blog! So, here is a bit about me and my blog: ShuffleCatBlogs!

Name: Shuffle, ShuffleCat, Or Sabine Asuki (my writer name).

  
Nickname:  Just Shuffle or ShuffleCat is fine.

Place of Birth: Kentucky



Firsts -

Best Friend: My old next-door neighbor, in the second place I lived.  I don't remember much from Kentucky.

Award: I got an award in the first grade for being the most creative

Sport: I don't know... I played a lot of sports when I was little.  It was either soccer or dance.

Real Holiday: Most Likely Thanksgiving... Either my birthday was on it, or a few days before it.

Concert: A Yonder Mountain String Band concert from when I was too little to remember.


Favorites -

Film:  AVATARRRRRRR  (not the last Airbender)

TV Show:  Survivor or the Pioneer Woman

Color:  Aqua Blue, Pink, White, Lavender.  Basically all the colors of an Eastern Dragon.

Song:  Well... This may seem weird but I love Vocaloid songs.  They are Japanese and make by a computer synthesizer.  I think they are really cool, even if I can't understand them.   But my favorite English song is........ Into You, by Ariana Grande.

Restaurant: Hmm.... Probably this one Asian restaurant I  went to that is called Umi.

Books:  ZODIAC!


Currently -

Feeling:  Tired, but happy, and slightly annoyed because my Minecraft is being weird.

Single or taken:  I am a single pringle!  (ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES)

Eating:  I haven't eaten yet...

Watching:  Youtube!

Wearing:  A blue Phish shirt, with a buss on it.  And shorts.


Future -

Want children?: YES!

Want to be married: Probably yes!

Careers: Writer, Architect, Programmer, or if all else fails: Youtuber.  I could probably do that part time, though....

Where I could live:  There is only one place in mind for me.... COCOA BEACH FLORIDA!


Do you believe in? -

God:  OH YES!

Miracles:  Definitely

Love at first sight:  sometimes... definitely not in frozen, though.

Soulmates:  Yes

Heaven:  Yes

Hell:  Yes

Kissing on the first date:  I guess, not really, kinda, maybe, it depends.

Yourself:  I am very confident about myself.  That answers the question. Phew.


And here is my blog again: ShuffleCatBlogs and a cool quote by yours truly:

"When the world gets too annoying, I slip into the world of a story."

ShuffleCat

No comments :

Post a Comment